- Alphabet stock split lands with a thud in worry-filled market
- Stocks end three-day rally on tech, growth woes
- S&P 500 tumbles as stocks retreat ahead of next week’s earnings blitz by tech giants
- Prepare for a big week: A crucial Federal Reserve decision, tech-company earnings and a GDP report
- ‘we can’t be an oil supplier’: Biden adviser
- Snap is going through a near-death experience
The S&P 500 tested its 4,000 level and then bounced down ahead of a crucial week.
The S&P 500 made a Harami candle at the 4,000 level.
The NASDAQ bounced down 1.9% ahead of earnings week.
The DAX is still forming a rising three method pattern, but if it follows the U.S. the pattern will not be confirmed.
The HANG SENG remains below all resistances above, in all negative territory.
NYSE & NASDAQ Stocks
There is no end to the problems at Snap. It made a 39% drop on Friday. Notice the large gaps when the slide started at $73.
HCA Healthcare Inc
On the other side of the coin HCA Healthcare made 11% positive breakaway gap.
JSE All Share
If the JSE All Share follow the U.S. today it will bounce down from its negative trend line after the inverted hammer candle.
Platinum shares had a good day on the JSE after Palladium jumped 7.6%.
Algomodel Startegies, Education & Features
Click on Education or go to the home page to view education posts.
Frontrunner, Gaps, Trend and Cyclic Indicators are explained in these education posts.
All stock graphs are shown with a Trend Candles Template which is a feature available in Algomodel Signals Pro.